As the name of the site suggests, I am Abel and I love to build effects pedals.
Over the years I have spent thousands on store bought and boutique guitar pedals, always searching for that elusive "tone". Through this search I came into contact with Scott from Axe and You Shall Receive who introduced me to Build Your Own Clone (BYOC) pedal kits. Soon after I bought my first BYOC kit, put it together, and I was floored at the tone. My search was over. These pedals are of the highest quality, have the best tone and they are a lot easier on the wallet than their boutique counterparts. I sold all the store bought and boutique pedals I had and built BYOC pedals to replace them. Even after opportunities to test them with the vintage and boutique models I have never been disappointed.
Now I offer my services to those who desire these little beauties but cannot build them for themselves. Over the past 10 years I have built and sold hundreds and have been thrilled at the response. I love the glowing testimonials and many customers coming back again and again for more help in shaping their tone.
The word must be spread; these pedals are the real deal.
A few things:
- all pedals are true bypass (unless otherwise noted)
- all pedals can be powered by 9V battery (unless otherwise noted) and standard 9VDC power supply with 2.1 mm centre negative barrel jack
- built with top quality components and even their placement on the circuit board is designed for the best possible signal to noise ratio.
- stock pedals have no artwork or paint, just the plain aluminum enclosure, this is one of the reasons why the prices are so low for such a high quality product. Custom colours & labeling options are available for additional costs per pedal.
- all pedals are tested and guaranteed quality workmanship to ensure a lifetime of serious tone.
- prices do not include shipping. Shipping free for orders of 2 or more pedals, PayPal and Interact e-transfer are the preferred methods of payment for shipping orders.
- I welcome customers to come to my workshop and try out pedals
- Custom Colours & Labeling
- Contact Us / Order
- F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Blog / News
- Customer Testimonials
- About Built By Abel